Tuesday, June 06, 2006



This is...

A. Probably my afterlife, according to 9 out of 10 women I've dated.

B. Hell, but no gays or unwed mothers in sight? Eat it, Jerry Falwell's America!

C. A total sausage fest! I thought you told me Lady Demon was gonna be at this thing!

D. Four toys with better sculpt, paint apps, and articulation than that Jesus action figure, what's up with that? And yet, can any do devil horns?

Terrible, terrible photo today. Kind of on the fly, on my wife's desk; but for 6-6-06 it had to be done. The day's almost over, and yet it doesn't seem like Satan, Cthulu, or Gwar have risen up. Big surprise, like the original Omen. Kind of disappointing though, like the Omen remake.

Just throwing this out there: a completely personal opinion: I wish everyone, and I mean everyone in the entire world, would shut their goddamn mouths about religion, God, faith. Shut it. Write a book if you wanna talk about it, but keep it behind closed doors. Don't sing it at me. Don't put it on the crappy channels in the upper UHF. Don't come to my door. And definitely don't go killing anyone who doesn't look like you or kneel in the same direction.

While we're at it, about your heritage: I don't care about your heritage. Nobody has good ancestors, you're not descended of noble kings or knights or goddamn thetans or whatever. Saying you're proud of your heritage is just a shorter way of shouting "I'm ever so glad my fuckwit ancestors managed to stave off rickets long enough to awkwardly and unsatisfactorily breed."

I'm probably breaking my wife's rule for blogging, "Don't blog about anything incriminating." And don't feel that I'm belittling your God and your faith. I'm belittling your inability to shut up about it. Just like everything else, the assholes have ruined religion for the rest of you. Sorry, I want to go back to living in a country where church and state were separated like two rutting mutts. I want to live in a world where nobody says that it's "God's will," because nobody knows that.

And if I go to hell, Hellboy, Ghost Rider, Pinhead and I will be waiting for you. Not Lucifer though. He's a mouth-breather and that damn hair gets in everything.

No comments: