Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Um, if your clothes are on inside out when you wake up, then yeah...


Short one today: I had an appointment, then had to start putting up the new ceiling in the basement. Really need to wrap up the basement, since it's such a mess now, I can't get at my room and comics. Anyway, sorry to dog out today's, but as usual, more fun tomorrow. I'm trying to maintain more or less daily posting, but now that I've said that, I'm pretty sure my monitor is gonna catch fire or something...

From John Byrne's Incredible Hulk, reprinted in Marvel Super-Heroes Megazine. Inks by Bob Wiacek.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Gosh, I wonder what it was that made him think something had happened? Oh, and home improvement is always a bear. I'm in the middle of painting my family room, so I feel your pain.