Monday, November 13, 2006

X-Force? 130+ issues.
Bill and Ted's Excellent Comic Book? 13.

As usual, I blame you.

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure I read, or more accurately paid for, the first few issues of Bill and Ted's, or even Fight-Man. I was young and stupid and you're all paying for it, I'm afraid.

So don't buy comics you're going to regret in five or ten years. Buy those books that you know deserve it, that need your support, that will reward you with continued excellence years down the line. Put down that comic you're just buying to keep your run going or out of habit or to bitch about online.

Yeah, you've heard that tune before, which means as you might have guessed, I was running late today. But you got a couple panels from Bill and Ted's Excellent Comic Book #10, written and drawn by Evan Dorkin, inked by Marie Severin; out of the deal. Look grateful.

No comments: