Sunday, December 31, 2006

"I give you--the gift!
'What?  Yes, of course the Son of Zeus' mace can...control the weather.  Sure.'

Yeah, the gift from me, for me! Strictly speaking, I didn't think the new Marvel Legends were supposed to be out yet, since Hasbro takes over the license from Toy Biz in 2007. Meh. Great toy, but I miss the pack-in comics and the Toy Biz Legends were a good couple of bucks cheaper. Not sure if I'm going to get the build-a-figure, Annihilus. We'll see.

Anyway, it's New Year's Eve, and my wife made a bucket of mohitos, which I'm already on. Hey, they aren't gonna drink themselves! Be safe, and more tomorrow depending on how well I can type...

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Ahhh...toys. Toys are fun. Thor is fun, therefore Thor toys are also fun, ipso facto. Or something. Guess I've had too many mohitos myself.