Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm nowhere near as excited for Pirates of the Caribbean 3 as some people.
Well, I still like it better than the priest collar.
It's one of those movies I know I'm going to end up seeing at some point, and I'm sure it'll be enjoyable enough (maybe...) but I'm not jumping up and down for it. If I'm lucky, I can get everyone to hold out until it gets to the cheap theatre.

I still haven't seen Spider-Man 3, and I missed Ghost Rider entirely. Well, maybe this weekend; and on that note, have a good long holiday!

From Nightcrawler #7, "The Winding Way, part 1: Underbelly" Written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, pencils by Darick Robertson, inks by Jimmy Palmiotti.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Yes, well Nightcrawler DOES seem to have this fixation on pirates. He's probably seen "Captain Blood" fifty times.

Unknown said...

You know what?

I feel ya about Pirates 3, 'cept'n that I actually got roped into seeing it opening night.

I say don't bother, personally.

-M