Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I have never been more glad to see Ben Grimm interrupted.
I may badmouth the Comics Code, but it took a bullet for me there.
There is no way that sentence was going to end well: I know for a fact Ben doesn't call his dad "Mr. Thing." How many beers did he have before the start of this issue?

From Marvel Team-Up #10, (it says volume 1, it's more like volume 3 or 4, I think) "Two in One" Plot by Tom Peyer, script by Glenn Herdling, pencils by Pat Olliffe, inks by Al Williamson.

Ten damn rings, and the wedding band's the only one that works.  The Mandarin totally owes me a refund. Just a short one today, since it's my birthday, and I'm taking a vacation day and plan on doing as little as I can get away with. Hell, maybe even a little less than that.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Well Happy Birthday! Go and play with your toys and have fun.

Oh, and NIIIICE rings.