Monday, October 13, 2008

So, we're down to this...

Good news and bad news: I finished twenty-one pages over the weekend. (Twenty are in the six-panel grid.) Between that, and a good six or so pages I set up before, I've got a good backlog going, and an epic Nightcrawler and Deadpool story that I probably need to come up with an end for...

The bad news is, my internet's still down at home, so a good month's worth of posts is trapped. At this rate, we are this far away from running a clip show...

Before we sink that low, let's take another favorite-yet-easy-yet-occasionally terrifying blogger standard, and look at the recent keyword activity! I use Statcounter and love it, and while it's occasionally disenheartening to see I got more hits for John McCain as Green Lantern than just about anything I might have put some work into, it's worth it to be able to see what people are looking for that brought them to me. Like the word "Happenstance," or how to use it in a sentence. Um, yay?

Yet, now that I've brought it up, there doesn't appear to be any terrible, mind-scarring searches this time. They're somewhat odd, and probably not what the searcher was looking for--I don't know what "Drax Hall Pirate Ghost" refers to at all, nor how it would end up with me. "Sexy Avenger Tigra's feet Pictures," is close; but I swear someone once found here with "Superboy Kryptonite Cock Punishment," and I hope to God there's some Silver Age story with Jor-El launching a chicken into orbit in another rocket test, then it lands on earth 20 years later...trust me, that's better than imagining the alternative.

Sigh. So, clip show tomorrow? Terrific.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Well...you see Jor El had to do a test run, so he used the Kryptonian Chicken FIRST, so that he wouldn't accidentally blow up poor Cal...yes, that's it!

Sea-of-Green said...

So, that would be one more member for the Legion of Super Pets, right?

Super Chicken?

Hey, as long as he wears a Musketeer hat, carries a sword, and has a smart-alecky lion named Fred for a sidekick, I'm good with it. :-)

GOD I'm old ...!

googum said...

Damnit, Sea, now I'm going to have Seinfeld singing the Super Chicken song in my head all day! I've never even seen Super Chicken!

I know I've seen Alan Davis, either in Excalibur or maybe Another Nail, sneak in a Super Mouse when no one was looking...