Thursday, May 21, 2009

"A surprisingly topical deleted scene from Timing."




Man, there's like the barest of bare-bones articulation on that McFarlane Terminator Sarah Connors; but it is a good-looking figure.

Anyway, while I was enjoying The Sarah Connors Chronicles (which has indeed been cancelled since I did this), I'm less enthused for Terminator: Salvation, which, hey! Opens today. Can't put my finger on why exactly. I'll probably see it at the cheapo theatre, I suppose. I also may need to put a little legwork into finding replacement copies of Robocop vs. Terminator, too.

By the way, although you can just see the top of one of the little robots that came with her, I knocked over Major Motoko from Ghost in the Shell, then forgot to put her back for this picture. I forget what the little robots were called, and I loved the first series and movie; but fell off it.

And just now, days after setting that up: I wish I could've found a gorilla's head mask for Bender to wear there...Actually, I did this a fair bit ago, and just last weekend finally got a Wall-E figure for the Youngest, which he loves. Would've been nice to sneak him in there, but no dice.

1 comment:

Sea-of-Green said...

I'm waiting for video on the new movie.