Wednesday, February 02, 2011

"Shooting Schedule."


I was actually ahead of schedule for the Wednesday strips, but an upcoming one references an old issue of Thor on a point I'm still confused about, which I haven't got around to looking for...then I was shooting Bastards of the Universe strips this last weekend, so I'm not sure what I'm doing here.

Cyborg's new, from DC Direct and eBay. I'm pretty sure he came in a Teen Titans box set, and a guy had like ten of them for sale, for cheap. Weird. Also, admittedly I'm not a big fan of the Titans comic, but I think I remember maybe one issue of Flash with Cyborg rocking the gold finish. I think he was more high-tech than usual at the time, as well.

I got Superboy on clearance at Wal-Mart last week--the Wal-Mart that never has DCUC had him and Mary Marvel, who I probably should've also grabbed. Through that happenstance I'm so fond of, I almost have all the Collect-and-Connect pieces for Trigon; a character I don't think I've ever seen in a comic. Like I said, not a big Titans fan.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Nothin' like new figures for peace of mind. And possibly mayhem.