Wednesday, November 09, 2011

"Programmed for Distraction."

I don't know if it's ever come up in the comics, but I wonder if the Manhunters have a special grudge for Stel: the Manhunter robots were the Guardians of the Universe first attempt at an interstellar police force, and didn't work out. On the other hand, Stel has been a Green Lantern for years, and was the current trainer, last I heard. I could definitely see the Manhunters as being jealous, or considering Stel a sellout bastard...

I'm not positive I've read a comic where Stel had a speaking part, but such a great figure. Wish his hands opened, though.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

This is such a hoot. Who knew Stel had such a sense of humor? We DID know that Kyle is a bit on the...gullible side.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha, nice one Goo. Did you have to collect every figure to make Stel?

googum said...

I eBay'd a couple...then ended up with spares. If I get any Stripes parts, though...