Friday, April 06, 2012

76-Page Friday: Manhunter #1!


Killing me that I couldn't use this for 80-Page Thursdays, but sadly, it's a mere 76. Manhunter #1, written by Archie Goodwin, art by Walt Simonson. (With colors by Klaus Janson!)

I actually have the thicker, gold-covered Manhunter: the Special Edition, which features the silent "Manhunter: the Final Chapter." Famously, it was plotted by Goodwin, who sadly passed away before he could script it; so Simonson left it as is. That's a great package, this 1984 reprint is almost as good. And fits in a scanner. And I found it for under a buck: no way it wasn't coming with me.

Next week: our third annual Retro Toy Week! What old(er) toys will we check out? As many as I can cram in!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Nice post here, and can't friggin' wait for your retro toy picks.