Friday, January 24, 2014

Well, it's a better traffic report than usual...


Those little Kre-O Transformers are fun, even if they aren't necessarily strong on the transforming aspect of it. Basically, you probably turn it over, boom, car or jet or whatever, for the most part. Some of them have slightly more complex transformations, involving adding or removing pieces, but still. I bought a few of the blind-bag ones--Springer there was like sixty-seven cents at a K-Mart--and might keep an eye out for the next series.

Actually, I ended up buying a batch of them Thursday afternoon, marked down at Target. I wanted a few to go with the fourth wave, which is hopefully coming out soon, which has Rodimus Prime, or Hot Rod. Whichever. Mostly, because he's pretty entertaining in the Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye comic. We'll come back to that later.

I have bought more than a few blind-bag toys lately. They're like the dimebags of action figures: probably not what you were really looking for, you're not sure what you're actually paying for, but they're cheap so what the hell.

That reminds me I'm behind on logging my toys, though. Partly because it's been mostly eBay of late, and partly my creeping senility. Still, looking forward to a short toy run this afternoon, so have a good weekend!

No comments: