Wednesday, January 21, 2015

"Violent."



I know I've seen Inception, but I don't recollect it especially well. Although I do keep a Spider-Man top at my desk at work, to spin to make sure I'm not in some hellish nightmare from which there is no awakening; but we're getting off-topic. Hans Zimmer allegedly hates the overuse of that "BRRRRAAAAM!" sound that is in or approximated in a lot of trailers:

It sounds like they're trying, really, really hard, to find that brown note. And would blowing out your own eardrums like Deadpool protect you from a sonic blast like that? Probably not, but Pool's healing factor might've kept him upright anyway.

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha ha, nice one. Finding the dreaded brown note is defintely something I see 'Pool doing, if nothing else, for shits and giggles.

So Kurt's got a symbiote then?
soooo an appearence by Agent Venom, or any of your Venom's is pretty much a lock then right?

SallyP said...

There is a certain genius to all of this you know. In fact whenever I read the actual books I am now reading it with googam's voice.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I should probably start doing that too. Although some of his dialogue, really does sound a lot like something he'd say in conversation.
GO GOOGUM!!!!!