Monday, June 01, 2015


The Lilac City Comicon has come and gone for another year, but this was a pretty good one! Picked up a veritable mountain of comics on the cheap, plenty of grist for the blog machine. We probably have a month's worth for 80-Page Thursdays, a couple JLA crossovers, and more!

On the action figure front, I found Katma, John, and Cyborg Superman, $5 each in package, but without the Collect-and-Connect Kilowog parts. I think the Alien is from 1997's Alien: Resurrection, but the color seems different than what I've seen online. The viking is a Spawn figure, I'm not sure about the Iron Spider, and the X3 Colossus may fill in for the classic version for me. And the Green Goblin back there is some oddball with a grenade sculpted to his hand and a squeezable-leg throwing action.

Now, if I could clear some time for some reading...

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Cool finds man. Nice to see you got some decent SWAG. Looking forward to seeing those comic reviews too. What all did you get comics-wise?