Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"Envenomed."


I have been tempted, more than once, to buy another bootleg "loose" Deadpool figure from overseas, so I have a "stunt" Pool. A spare that I can swap heads on, maybe take the harness on and off of, and so forth. I don't think that harness is removeable without cutting it off, and I haven't wanted to do that...yet.

Likewise, I had an idea for a practical effect for fire for the last panel, that failed miserably. Suffice to say, Kurt sets Pool on fire, 'kay?

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha ha, nice use of Superior Venom. He's all kinds of awesome isn't he?

I hear you on that particular method of getting a Deadpool since anywhere else requires you to sacrifice your first born to even come close to affording either the older or newer versions of Deadpool figures. Wish there was a cheaper way....

Oh and I recently made deal/figure swap you definitely wouldn't approve of considering he's your boy.
I recently swapped my Kurt and Cable figures for the entire Guardians of the Galaxy set, minus Starlord, but with a fully complete Groot.
Yeah I know man, I know....probably not the smartest of ideas considering Kurt online goes for $50 or more w//BAF piece(Ebay has him loose though for $7), and Cable's even more than that at at least $72.

I'll explain it more in detail this weekend, if you're free to talk.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Oh and the new DC Icons Deadman brand new and mint in box...forgot to mention that.

SallyP said...

Gah! More cliffhangers!

Seriously Wade, would it kill you to listen to Kurt once in a while? Oh... wait.