Monday, November 28, 2016

And we're back! Almost!

The move is nearly complete! The wife and I both have our own garage now, and while she intends to park in hers, I'm planning on shooting homemade strips and watching old VHS tapes down there. Obviously the better choice!

There have been a few things I found during the move that I hadn't seen in a while, like an X-Men pop-up book, or a couple action figure hands, or the backpack piece for the recent Walmart exclusive Falcon. (For the love of god, don't pay that price!) I do have to rebuild the set, though, and have to get back to work for Wednesday's strip.

I'm also not completely set up on anything else: right now typing, my back is to the game! Poor planning there...

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Congrats on finishing up moving in with to the new digs. You definitely gotta' email me the new address.
Also, besides finding old stuff you misplaced, you definitely got the better end of the two garage deal.
Can you say man cave;)